the Rift

Blind evil [open,joining?]

Satan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Kri. The name echos in my mind. Well Kri,lets hope your the first to be tricked by Satan. Her still stone face speaks for it's self. She is not impressed by me,at all. Anyone who does not reside in my home yet stands inside my borders is trespassing. I wait to see where to is going with this, impatience tugging at me inside. Including you. I lower my head slightly in a 'apologetic' way. Fake. Fake. Fake. I would never apologize and mean it. Oh the joys of lying. Kri the leader then. To be honest,I wasn't interested at her position in the slightest. Of what use would you be to my family? Now this is where it got interesting.

So,what use could I be? Here in Helovia I heard of the racist band of unicorns based in a place called the Basin. Everyone who didn't have a horn on there head were discriminated of course though,I wasn't racist though I still believed we unicorns were supreme compared to other,but I didn't go out and purposely discriminate others,so what use could I be? It was pretty simple."My skills lie as a spy. There is a racist herd of Unicorns around here isn't there? As a Unicorn myself I am sure I could do some spy work around there,don't you think? I hold on the question. If she didn't want to know the insides of the herd then that was fine with me. It would be her loss.

Messages In This Thread
Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Satan - 01-30-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Kri - 01-30-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Satan - 01-30-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Kri - 01-30-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Satan - 01-31-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Kri - 02-08-2013, 03:43 PM