the Rift

Blind evil [open,joining?]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
WE WERE STRONG.
we stayed bright as lightning. we sang loud as thunder.
we moved ever forward.</style>

I am not impressed by the cowering of her head. If anything, it makes the dark blue of my eyes sharpen, like cold metal which her delicate appeal will find no grip upon. I have very, very thin patience for the weak, and that is what this mare who reeked of falsities was drawing herself out to be more and more. Cutting, darkening, my expression stays vaguely calm, though less and less welcoming and forgiving with each breath that expels from my lungs. I was not happy to see her arrival here to begin with, but if it were possible I am less hospitible still.

Spy. My ears fall against my skull almost immediately at her suggestion. Though Valentine's news of the Basin harboring the racist, I had still agreed to neutrality with the Northerners. I had no will to keep tabs upon their movements with a different threat looming over my head. I snort, tossing, irritated, with her attempt to calculate the wants of my herd. What use would it be to spy on a herd we already knew to be a threat? I shake my neck, the wind trying its best to soothe the heat which grows upon my skin from the annoyance of this idiotic girl in my home. "No," I say flatly in response to her cutesy form of asking to spy. "I have no interest in breaking neutrality just to bring a slithering little bitch into my herd."

My tone is unwavering, flat, and void of anything aside from a slight air of heat from my anger. "In fact, an oaf like you would only trample on an already delicate situation, since you obviously have no idea how to read politics." I hope my voice carries the message home that she is nothing but dead weight to me. The wind snaps around my body, tugging my mane up and down with a resounding crack like tiny whips. "Get out. If you are found within my borders again, I will forcibly remove you."

That is a promise.
""
KRI the RESOLUTE</style>
MY FRIENDS, I'M ONLY FLESH AND BONE, BUT I WON'T LET YOU DIE ALONE.</style>

image by ANGEL!

Messages In This Thread
Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Satan - 01-30-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Kri - 01-30-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Satan - 01-30-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Kri - 01-30-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Satan - 01-31-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Kri - 02-08-2013, 03:43 PM