the Rift

A lost beauty [Open]

Azura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I have my wings spread out to the very tips as I hover over clusters of trees,looking for enough space to land myself. I had come from my home land,told to leave by my beloved father. He had assured me that I would see him again though despite the reassurance,I still protested to leave. I didn't want to. I know I couldn't have fought but I could have waited one one of the cliffs hidden caves. The caves mouth engulfed you with one step into it to the point only a ghostly black shape could be seen.

Catching sight of a clearing though the trees I start to steadily lower myself. When my hoofs touch the ground my wings fold in as I gracefully turn my movements to a swift canter,slowly with each beat till I was at a halt. Golden orbs scan the world around me. A small river cuts down the center of the clearing then turns to snake though the trees,fresh grass runs up my legs as I brush last each blade in the direction of the river. A slight breeze pushes my long locks back slightly,making my mane look ever more free and beautiful. Dipping my muzzle in the fresh spring water I close my eyes,listening to the gentle tune of a tweeting bird in the trees. After taking my drink I lift up my head in the direction of the birds call to see the beauty of the creature. I then turn my body round away from the river,making sure I lift my tail up so that barely the tips of my tail touch the trickling water. I sigh slightly,taking in the beauty of the place and wondering if anyone else will show up.

Messages In This Thread
A lost beauty [Open] - by Azura - 01-31-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: A lost beauty [Open] - by Arrane - 02-01-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: A lost beauty [Open] - by Azura - 02-01-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: A lost beauty [Open] - by Arrane - 02-02-2013, 11:56 AM
RE: A lost beauty [Open] - by Azura - 02-02-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: A lost beauty [Open] - by Arrane - 02-04-2013, 01:55 PM