the Rift

A lost beauty [Open]

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
I watched as Azura listened to me, and I just thought about how adorable she was. I wondered if any one was mean to her. That would just be plain rude. I saw her thinking about something as I told her about my siblings. I missed them so much, I felt like I had a hole in my heart of missing them so much. I got flash backs again of racing in the fields of tall grass with my brothers, and how I used to lie down with my sisters and tell them stories of the brave generals of our herd, and how we rose up, like a phoenix, to win all the wars and bring peace back to the lands.

After strutting out my neck a little bit, I put myself back into a normal pose after I felt slight pain there. She must think I was one of those arrogant stallion males. I thought about it hard, and I realized, at times I could seriously be arrogant, but it was only when I was in competition, but still. But I wasn't arrogant with the females. I truly respected them. They were beautiful, kind, and very strong willed, and personally I feel that females are stronger than males in many ways.

After I heard her lands was invaded I truly felt sorry for her. At least I was almost certain my other herd members were alive, but she...she must've suffered when she had to leave her fighting family. "That's horrible", I sympathetically said, showing her with my eyes I actually meant what I said. "Siblings", I said pausing, and then continuing. "They can be annoying, but despite fights, you will learn how to love them with your life", I said remembering how Willow and Leila non stop told me to tell them stories. "Here, in Helovia. I don't know. Explore, maybe....", I paused there not wanting to let her know that maybe I could find true love after having my heart smashed before.

Messages In This Thread
A lost beauty [Open] - by Azura - 01-31-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: A lost beauty [Open] - by Arrane - 02-01-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: A lost beauty [Open] - by Azura - 02-01-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: A lost beauty [Open] - by Arrane - 02-02-2013, 11:56 AM
RE: A lost beauty [Open] - by Azura - 02-02-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: A lost beauty [Open] - by Arrane - 02-04-2013, 01:55 PM