Terre Froide; farenjer | open

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

See the life I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad

The Nightshade offered a meek smile at his new herd mates words, d'Artagnan had lived here for a while now and he passed over the simply beauty of the land, no longer did it strike him like it had the first time. It was shameful really that he didn't notice it more but he was often performing duties bound by his rank, making him less observant than most. Though he had to begrudgingly commend the Time God on his exterior design though the interior of the caves left much to be desired.

He shifted on aging legs and looked longingly over to his little den of which housed his chemistry set. Deeply he felt he had left his devilish devices alone for too long and like a child discovering new toys, needed to play with it again. A mass of coal mane flicked as he shook his neck and though of things he needed to tell this Farenjer before he could leave the boy in confidence that he knew what he was doing. "Like most herds there is a ranking system here. We are led by a strong leader in Lady Psyche, our militant General is Deimos, your girl behind the scenes and resident Thief is Faelene. Should you need something made I suggest you find the stripy form of the good weaver Crowley or... If you are suffering from some ailment then come to me. Your Time Mender" he paused now as something occurred to him and he played with the idea in his mind.

The Basin was strong as a whole, the Plague however needed more recruits. Though, he couldn't just go divulging secrets about that, first there was one vital question he needed answering. Maybe, just maybe, Farenjer would fit the bill. "Tell me, what are your feelings on the other species? The equines and the pegasus? Would you say the unicorn is the stronger or would you believe in a peaceful co-existence?" d'Artagnan was rather proud of the way he artfully put that, rare in terms of the Nightshade for bargaining words never came quite so easy to him.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by d'Artagnan - 01-31-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Farenjer - 02-12-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by d'Artagnan - 02-13-2013, 10:03 AM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Arah - 02-13-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Farenjer - 02-15-2013, 11:17 AM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by d'Artagnan - 02-19-2013, 07:30 AM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Arah - 02-26-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Farenjer - 03-03-2013, 02:14 AM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by d'Artagnan - 03-11-2013, 07:15 PM