the Rift

Terre Froide; farenjer | open

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

Arah watched the new recruit enter the basin, she had been wondering on her way back to her little den when she spotted the two man party. She watched from a few meters away wondering if she wanted to join them or not. While she respected d'Artagnan, she was still a little nervous of the gruff sounding Time Mender. Her den all warm and cozy called out to her, but in order to get there unnoticed she would have to linger in the cold and wait for the two stallions to pass. 'It would be better to wait, then you wouldn't have to mingle with them when you are freezing your sorry ass off.' She loved the cold when she was all sunggled up in her den, sleeping on her furs enjoying watching the snow drift past. However duty, as always, came first. She was returning from scoping out the situation in Dragon's Throat. So far only the idile threats remained and their was no sign of this 'Tio's' army anywhere. Arah figured at the moment it was a wild man's empty threat.

As she stood to the side, still hidden ahead of the stallions, she watched and studied the new comer. Ready to report his appearance to Faelene. A newly made phantom she was eager to impress. Then again Faelene either already knew most things about this new comer or couldn't care less. The stallion had very interesting white markings on his face and back legs, her golden eyes strained past the snow to study them. They were magnificent in many ways and Arah, found herself still staring at them. 'I wonder if he's been gifted with magic.' She thought to herself her eyes now studying the rest of his body. She shook herself slightly and glanced back to d'Artagnan and his companion. She was now more interested in meeting the strange stallion, but then she also hated awkward conversations. That was all she felt this would end up being. 'Hi I'm Arah, those are strange markings, tell me about them.' Well it wouldn't happen exactly like that, she was a little more dignified.

A shiver ran down her spine as she decided that a quick 'hello' was better than standing here shivering or wrose being bored to death. She began to walk towards the stallions, a frozen smile plastered in her chops. Pausing a few meters behind them she herd the poised question form d'Artagnan and listened for the reply from the other. She sighed and nodded at them both. "d'Artagnan, a pleasure as always." She said, the respect clear in her tone. She never wanted to get on his bad side. "And newcomer, welcome to the basin." She was quite sure that Faelene would actually like to know about him. A new comer herself she paused to study the basin's beauty as well. Arah was quite sure that she would never grow used to it. Her smile warmed a little and she turned her eyes back to the new stallion.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Hope you don't mind me joining. Arah has no threads haha.
Words; 506
Tag; d'Artagnan, Farenjer, Open.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by d'Artagnan - 01-31-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Farenjer - 02-12-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by d'Artagnan - 02-13-2013, 10:03 AM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Arah - 02-13-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Farenjer - 02-15-2013, 11:17 AM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by d'Artagnan - 02-19-2013, 07:30 AM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Arah - 02-26-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Farenjer - 03-03-2013, 02:14 AM