the Rift

Terre Froide; farenjer | open

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou
farenjer
A curious and amazed hint of glaze came from Farenjer's brown eye. The other gave only but no heed of emotion what so ever. His emotions never seemed to withdraw to his strange marked eye. But rather not he ignored this and felt his eyes wonder to the empty landscape. He hadn't noticed before that there seemed to be lacking other brothers and sisters wondering in the picture of this landscape. His gaze dropped from the moments edging view to the others words. D'Artagnan gave a tip to Farenjer. "Like most herds there is a ranking system here. We are led by a strong leader in Lady Psyche, our militant General is Deimos, your girl behind the scenes and resident Thief is Faelene. Should you need something made I suggest you find the stripy form of the good weaver Crowley or... If you are suffering from some ailment then come to me. Your Time Mender"

A Time Mender? What rank was this? His ear twitched and a brief moment satisfactions came through his eyes. He almost forgot one thing. Many realms carried different herds. And with those, they gave special ranks a different calling. "A Time Mender..." He spoke briefly. Though a flaring hint of curiosity spoke through Time and Mender. He pursued to know what a Time Mender was. The Time Mender then questioned him again. "Tell me, what are your feelings on the other species? The equines and the pegasus? Would you say the unicorn is the stronger or would you believe in a peaceful co-existence?" Farenjer took a small step back and thought for a moment. But immediately knew the answer. He spoke "I do not hate the others with grief or like a burden... No. I believe the Unicorn species is a dominant race for the powerful magic we can wield. While others seem to have trouble, and tripping over it's use. And I would fight to show them we are the better species." His glance then shifted to the beautiful landscape beyond "But no. I don't hate them as much as other Unicorns." As Farenjer responded for the moment he wanted to ask D'Artagnan the same question. Did he have a hatred against other species? Perhaps so. But Farenjer certainly knew he could be quite wrong in his minded conscious.

Another clear vibrate tone of another. Greeting D'Argnan with "d'Artagnan, a pleasure as always." Farenjer's heart skipped hearing the welcoming greeting. His muscles tensed a little, and he turned his head to peer at the woman who stood there. "And newcomer, welcome to the basin." His eyes couldn't help but wander to the vision of her golden orbs. She was beautiful. Her vision grasped back to him as the newcomer. He spoke "Thank you." for the welcome is what had his mind told him. But all that came out was the simple two words Thank you. He blinked for a hesitating moment of thinking to what he should say to her. He then spoke "I am Farenjer. Who are you if I may ask?" He took these words with care. He couldn't help but have his gaze drop onto her golden orbs. For he had never seen such beauty.

Messages In This Thread
Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by d'Artagnan - 01-31-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Farenjer - 02-12-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by d'Artagnan - 02-13-2013, 10:03 AM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Arah - 02-13-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Farenjer - 02-15-2013, 11:17 AM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by d'Artagnan - 02-19-2013, 07:30 AM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Arah - 02-26-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by Farenjer - 03-03-2013, 02:14 AM
RE: Terre Froide; farenjer | open - by d'Artagnan - 03-11-2013, 07:15 PM