the Rift

Out of the Shadow and Into the Sun; open

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
How can we win, when fools can be Kings?
Another approaches and Hector swings to look at the pale unicorn before him, smiling gently as he came across non-threatening and the tribrid offered him the same courtesy. Dipping his head in warm welcome whilst noting the strange markings upon his pelt, red in colour with bands that travelled up his legs and a heart marking his rear. Adorned in a mane and flying a tail that looked as if he'd dipped them in blood, crowning his appearance with a crimson horn. The Soldier tilted his head to the side with a face that spoke volumes of curiosity. He had never seen this one around before though that wasn't all too surprising considering he had been keeping to himself of late. The pale stud's voice spoke volumes of friendship and Hector amused himself over the question, he could almost ask the same of the stallion, who now named himself as Valentine.

"I've been here for some time now, but have been a little quiet amongst the herd of late. A few things troubling me" he said with an honest face. It had been sometime since he'd spoken to another and was quite nervous as to how he would be received by the soul in front of him. The more friendly Valentine was the more confidence Hector gained. "A pleasure to meet you Valentine. My name is Hector." The Soldier always felt that his voice was inadequate for most things, it's booming volume hard to miss and when he laughed it almost felt like the earth should be shaking. A loud voice for a large boy, it was another thing he was bullied for as a colt, but no longer did he care about it. At three years old he could forgive the endless teasing of his former childhood 'friends', he had a much better life to live for now.

"You are also a new face to me Valentine, what brought you to the Dragons Throat?" His question was out of honest curiosity, for Hector knew it was the strength he admired in Kri that had brought him to the Throat herd. After fleeing for so long over a great many miles, Hector didn't know if there were any horse out there. It had been the first and last time he had ever left his homeland and the Soldier would never regret that decision.

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
RE: Out of the Shadow and Into the Sun; open - by Hector - 03-22-2013, 03:47 PM