Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

VALENTINE </style>
</style>

Stab my heart like a stick in the mud
Cut my chest just to see the blood

"Speech."

What brought me to the Dragon's Throat? The thought rolled in my head for a minute, and there was just almost nothing I could say about the Aurora Basin or my journey here that was nice. But I would avoid the tough subject, for my sake, and move on with what I was saying.

"It is a pleasure to also meet you Hector. I was once a citizen of the Aurora Basin, and I decided I needed a change of scenery, and apparently so did my leader. So I found the Throat, and I've come to love it here. I've been here for a few weeks now, and I have to say I won't be leaving anytime soon."

I look at him, wondering if he thinks that I did something bad, when it fact I did something good. Though it would have been a time that I would tell Kri about the Plague, she would know eventually, or soon; I wasn't sure on which it was. Now I move forward, giving him a warm smile, and asking a question of my own.

"Tell me brother Hector, what has been bothering you, if you don't mind me asking? I can lend an ear if you want, or maybe help you, if you need it perhaps."

My red gaze moves toward the sky, and the speckled sun takes me in for just a split second, showing me the light of the world around me as it takes my stare. The Sun God isn't so bad, much better than the bastard Time God.
Stop the presses cause I'm killing time
Won't you be my bloody valentine?

template by revo. <3
manip by twiwolf.deviantart.com
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Out of the Shadow and Into the Sun; open - by Valentine - 04-30-2013, 07:53 PM