the Rift

One Step Closer || Any God

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

HEROES MAY DIE

Right before his very eyes, there was a flash of fire, and from it stepped the golden form of a magnificent stallion. There was fire at every angle of him, it seemed, a fitting frame to him considering the rather annoyed glare coming from him. Destrier had meant to anger anyone by his presence here, but now that he had someone's attention, a someone who could only be the God of the Sun, he took a deep breath and got right to it, undaring to waste anymore of the other stallion's time.

"I'm sorry to be of a nuisance," he spoke up, deep voice genuinely sorry, but remembering the uncaring look from the God, he was quick to move on, trying to make this trip as simple and to the point as he could. "I wish to quest for a suit of armor, made of the strongest dragonscales, if I am able."

Destrier was still in awe to be in the mere presence of the God, for he had never been in such a position before. But he knew not what this fiery God would do if he was annoyed any further, and could only hope that he would grace him with his request.

BUT LEGENDS ENDURE

Image Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
One Step Closer || Any God - by Destrier - 01-31-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: One Step Closer || Any God - by Destrier - 02-07-2013, 08:19 PM