the Rift

One Step Closer || Any God

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

Dragonscale armor. Now that was a set of armor worth making, but did the stallion before him have the heart to wear such power? That would remain to me seen. The God of the Sun burned rather dully, shifting his weight onto the back of a golden hip. Dragonscale armor would require very many dragon scales, and he did not possess too many. There was a time, long ago, when wild dragons roamed Helovia more often, and the larger ones at that. During that time, he had gathered a few of them, but alas.

The fire that ran along his spine hissed and cracked while he thought, and finally flared when he turned his gaze back toward the black stallion. "I agree to assemble and assist with the armor, but you need to find most of the materials," he replied. "Bring back scales from three different dragons; the color of the scales you bring will reflect the color of the armor. I also need leather or some sort of ties. The Aurora Basin has a weaver, if you can think of something to trade for their services."

The Sun God chuckled. "Finally, you need to shift around in the muck and grime of the Spectral Marsh and dig up some dragon bones. You may need some assistance."

"Bring me these items, and I will make you a fine set of armor."

Messages In This Thread
One Step Closer || Any God - by Destrier - 01-31-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: One Step Closer || Any God - by Destrier - 02-07-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: One Step Closer || Any God - by God of the Sun - 02-08-2013, 01:26 PM