the Rift

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow {Birth, Vayu} [moved]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Earth
Buried in Water and Earth

"He will be well cared for, Vayu of the Throat," the God smiles happily, looking affectionately to each member of the small gathering in turn. His green eyes of soft as they pause on the face of Enheduanna, the mother of this colt, who carries what the Earth can feel as a strained love. Eavesdropping on the plight of others was not one of the Earth God's favorite abilities, but it seemed unavoidable at times. The tense muscles of Enna's face told the story well enough, even without the implications of that firmly affectionate nudge to the father of her child.

The aged face turns to look down at Eios and then back up to Vayu, where they stay. "As a price for his handsome appearance, he will be staying in my care until adulthood. Fret not, children - Eios will be trained in arts unavailable to most children. To balance out the potential to use his beauty for a manipulative cause, I will teach him to heal with all that nature provides," the God's eyes stayed on the face of the Pegasus, curled ram horns framing his bright green eyes. "Enheduanna is the only one who may visit Eios exclusively. You may yet see him around Helovia, though."

Without much further adieu, the God of the Earth begins to turn into a faint mist, starting at his back legs and working forward to his face. "I will return for Eios upon the setting of the sun. Enjoy your time as a family."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow {Birth, Vayu} [moved] - by Enheduanna - 06-06-2012, 12:07 AM
RE: Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow {Birth, Vayu} [moved] - by God of the Earth - 06-06-2012, 04:37 PM