Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

The beautiful hot sun grazed my back. I felt so giddy and free here, in this land of beauty. It wasn't Birdsong any longer, and I felt even happier with the warmer weather. I had the fur for a Northern horse, yet I deeply despised the cold. My coat developed a shiny glint as I walked into the sunlight. The only shame was, I seemed like a shadow in such a bright time. The better to blend in with, I guess.

As I was walking I saw a beautiful mare with a gleaming white coat. Her spots made her seem like a leopard, and she was a combination of black and white. The way she held her head, and the way she walked made me like her attitude. Self reliant. She didn't need stupid stallions interfering with her life. She seemed like an adventurer, like me. I enjoyed the type that would actually not mind going on a morning tumble. I happily approached her with my ears perked high, and my tail held high.

I heard her whinny into the woods to see if any other horse were there to greet her. I came precisely at the moment to see this new comer. "Hello there, I see you're new!" I said as I circled around to face her from the front. I smiled at her, and I was very cheerful at meeting her. Who knows, maybe I could find her a home. "I'm Orinthia, and you must be?" I said pausing, giving her time to respond to my pelting of questions.

blah blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
Vile Instincts Often Candid [OPEN] - by Ariadnê - 02-01-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: Vile Instincts Often Candid [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 02-01-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Vile Instincts Often Candid [OPEN] - by Ariadnê - 02-01-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: Vile Instincts Often Candid [OPEN] - by Ariadnê - 02-16-2013, 07:23 PM