Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

The spotted mare turned her head suddenly to face me. I smiled at her, and her eyes softened as she realized I was a mare. I guess she didn't like stallions? I liked her attitude as she cheerfully responded back to me. "Ariadne," I whispered. "That is a very pretty name!" I said complementing her. In reality, I really did like the name. It sounded so different, but it was very elegant sounding, like what a royal horse would be named. "My name is Orinthia", I told her. I nodded my head to her, and plastered on a smile. I was always happiest on the sunniest of days.

When she asked me if I wanted to trot and run with her, my adrenaline started coursing, and all I wanted to do was run. Running was my passion, and especially in this beautiful weather. "Of course! You choose, run or walk!" I said. "If you want to, we can even race!" I said with a delighted whinny. I was refilled with a new found energy, and the lass's eyes were lighted up also. I'm glad I found her. Maybe we could even become friends.

The soft summer sun shone on my back as I awaited her response. Never have I felt so free, in my life. Well besides the ever stretching grassy plains of the Fields of Heaven, or running through the forest. But TallSun awoke new feelings for me. Feelings of everlasting energy, and fun. I saddened back up a little bit thinking about when Frostfall would return. When the aching snow would come and torture me again.

blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
Vile Instincts Often Candid [OPEN] - by Ariadnê - 02-01-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: Vile Instincts Often Candid [OPEN] - by Ariadnê - 02-01-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: Vile Instincts Often Candid [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 02-02-2013, 06:34 AM
RE: Vile Instincts Often Candid [OPEN] - by Ariadnê - 02-16-2013, 07:23 PM