the Rift

Vile Instincts Often Candid [OPEN]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
Ariadne smiled at me, with her eyes shining, she took off. I propelled myself to start a gallop behind her. Each stride launched me foward, and I felt my muslces rippling as I let all of my energy loose. The sun overjoyed me, and I lifted my head up to taste the wind as I ran behind her. My mane flowed into my eyes, but this moment was too much. I reared up on my hind legs, and gave an overjoyed whinny, and I dropped back down, running again even faster to catch up to Ariadne. She seemed to not stop at all, which was fine by me. I let the wind catch my mane and tail, making them fly behind me like whips. I finally caught up to the slender fae, looking ahead of me. I knew she wasn't going to stop anytime soon. I observed that she was indeed, very self reliant.

I finally, still panting from the run, turned my head towards her as we still galloped. "So, what brought you here to Helovia?" I curiously questioned her. If I was going to run with a complete stranger, it would be much better to,get to know them first. I looked towards her to see what she would reply me with. She seemed to not know where she was going, but she still continued her steady pace. I drew in another deep breath and kept up with her. This was great, and finally I met a possible new friend. I smiled to myself st the thought of it. I saw her cyan orbs scanning the area. I looked around, marveling the beauty of the forest during tall sun. It was indeed a marvelous sight at all the towering trees with sunlight filtering through the branches. Trying to make some conversation, I looked back over to the spotted mare saying "It is quite a beautiful day also". I turned my head back forward as we continued our run through the serene forest.

Occ: Sorry Vallie for the extremely crappy post. :p

Messages In This Thread
Vile Instincts Often Candid [OPEN] - by Ariadnê - 02-01-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: Vile Instincts Often Candid [OPEN] - by Ariadnê - 02-01-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: Vile Instincts Often Candid [OPEN] - by Ariadnê - 02-16-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Vile Instincts Often Candid [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 02-19-2013, 09:54 AM