Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

As I trotted up to him, I saw his red face turn around to meet my black one. His violet eyes show slight surprise when I just full on introduce myself. I am not the type to really be that wary of strangers, unless they seem a little....off towards me.

'I'm Bane', he said towards me. Bane. What a nice name. I've heard of it before, but I've never really met a 'Bane'. How quaint. "That is a very nice name," I told him. I realized we were the same height. Finally. I hope I didn't intimidate him like the other horses I've met in these lands.

In a playful mocking tone, he circled around me telling me I was quite tall for my age. "Well, I am a full grown mare," I said. "Just a young one. Besides, I'm a Frisian mix", I said, marveling at my cold blood ancestors how they survived the deadly winter. I would never be the type at going in cold weather. How I loathed the freezing pinpricks stabbing at my fur. I enjoyed the nice, sunny heat, like nowadays, where I could go running and then settle down for some refreshing, water.

I see the handsome stallion circling around me and then stopping right at my face, peering into my forest green/brown eyes. I take that chance to steal a look at his stunning violet eyes, like the beautiful flowers that grown in fields with their flowery scents, and vibrant colors. "Well aren't you a pretty thing?" He says to me, intended to be compliment. At that, heat started rising into my cheeks, and I felt myself blush. "Why thank you, Sir. You too, are quite handsome. There is no need to be sorry", I told him when he slightly bowed his head down in embarrassment. I gave his neck a supportive nudge, to lift his spirits back up.

"You're not bad at talking with other horses, you just maybe need to talk more, or you're just shy", I playfully said, flicking him with my long tail. "C'mon, lets talk!" I cheerfully said, seeing if maybe he would start the conversation.

blah blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
New mountains [OPEN] - by Bane - 02-01-2013, 02:49 AM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 02-01-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Bane - 02-02-2013, 12:35 AM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 02-02-2013, 05:35 AM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Bane - 02-02-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 02-04-2013, 09:03 AM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Bane - 02-05-2013, 05:54 PM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 02-07-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Bane - 02-08-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: New mountains [OPEN] - by Orinthia - 02-09-2013, 01:31 PM