the Rift

A close watch II (Returning Time God)

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e ne

You take the breath, right out of me.

Long walks were suppose to be good, and insightful. Faelene didn't like her own mind, it didn't exactly shut off. It rarely had good things to hold, cause a spark, a distraction. All the way dread set in her bones that she had not accomplished her quest. Really, who wanted to deal with an angry God? Or even grumpy? Then she would be grumpy, and she was trying to yield her tongue. Pissing off a God on purpose was brainless. The one thing fired her own temper was when she was pegged in a hole she did not conform to. This journey she kept repeating to herself, I will not upset the God of Spark.

The curved island came in sight, the long stretch of bridge of heat she had to venture over. A last shot of normal air, Faelene begin a fast walk, letting her hooves clip off the stone in quick vibrations. Then came the wrath of the heat, and she was happy she had removed her armor. Nothing could prevent the drips that started behind her ear, the moisture on her chest. The strangest feeling in the world to sweat without cause. She had only traveled twice, but the path was familiar, and there was no sign of other souls. When she reached the ledge even from a distance she saw the change. The shrines of the Gods were well one was not exactly damaged. The rest? A closer inspection the Time God's was the worst. Broke in two, and one half missing. It made her heart catch in her throat. Silver eyes fell to the others they were ruined in black, raked by the elements of their patrons. Except the Earth God, she had not met him to know he was the even tempered one. She stood there like a lost child, bewildered, her head drooped, and her brows scrunched. What had caused this? It was a bit depressing, and overwhelming to think there was no point to be here. That, it might not be a possibility to communicate with them. She found a ragged breath leaving her before she could stop it. Faelene wasn't upset she couldn't get her magic, but the fact the Gods might have separated themselves entirely from this world with no words of thanks, request for advice even, it was a cut. Had the occupants of Helovia been forsaken?

Deep inside her, she found something to hold. Hope, faith. She could grip it, those things getting her through a lot. Humbly she bowed her head, "God of Spark I have returned after finding the golden lion. Would you talk to me? Would you grace me with your presence?" That was her quiet plea, her quiet request. Remembering the last time, she did not turn around, but had her head tipped so she could see behind her. Again, Faelene was trying not to believe too hard to see the face of black, and white. Hear his bored, and grumbling lyrics rumble against her ears. She didn't know if he would come. She wanted him to if only to know he still existed.

[Returning for her lightxshock magic. Ability to control energy to manipulate objects and form an invisible shield to protect mind and body against physical and magical attacks.)]

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
A close watch II (Returning Time God) - by Faelene - 02-01-2013, 02:49 PM