the Rift

Mistress Necrosis { Open }

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

The Spy</style>

Drop past the color; come up through the summer rain.</style>

Ktulu, one of the leader's of the Grey, had instructed the once golden-girl, that her current state of affairs wouldn't be a problem, so long as they didn't infer with her work. But clearly, it hadn't; she had just successfully completed yet another stealth mission, along with Rafe and Apollo, and captured the Lignea Willow, the medic of the Foothills. Even though she was high on the thrill of her success, she knew that being a spy was not her only obligation to the band of mercenaries. No…based on what Ophelia seemed to be scheming, they would need recruits, possibly those who would do better on the fighting side of things, rather than more medics or spies such as herself.

Grumbling, Phae had made her way to the Threshold - rather to be more clear, she walked there. Due to the curse that the Goddess of the Moon had placed on her, the once winged-beauty was unable to fly. Her feathers had moulted and turned grey, a large number of them falling out in patches. She had also lost all of the hair from her mane and tail, as well as several teeth. Her once sooty-palomino coat was now patchy and dull in colour, and her body had caved in on itself making her looks emaciated and severely aged. Still, she would overcome this curse, Gods be damned. She would show that jealous-bitch of a Goddess that she would be triumphant, and would not crumble under the weight of this burden. She would have her magic, and her beauty.

A voice pulled her towards it, and with practised silent steps, Phae made her way closer. Stella, her companion - a secretary bird - flew behind her bonded. Stella was now larger, and had learned to fly in silence, picking up small tips from Phae's mind on how to move quietly. Looking more like a corpse, rather than the golden beauty is once was, Phae's sunken green eyes washed over October without comment. She noted the mare's odd colouring, and her obvious rage at something the spy could not identify - The dishevelled pile of sticks and such? Clearing her throat, having approached the mare from behind, Phae waited until her presence was noticed. She was far slenderer than the darker mare, and shorter as well. Of course this mattered little to Phae; she was a spy, not a fighter after all. And her talents lay with more…delicate tactics. Or at least, they did before this curse, and would again once it had ended.

Won't you sing to me your poetry,
Won't you take me to your home,
Won't you be for me forever
So I'll never be alone

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Mistress Necrosis { Open } - by October - 02-01-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Mistress Necrosis { Open } - by Slaiter - 02-02-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Mistress Necrosis { Open } - by October - 02-10-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Mistress Necrosis { Open } - by Phaedra - 02-17-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: Mistress Necrosis { Open } - by October - 02-21-2013, 04:14 PM
RE: Mistress Necrosis { Open } - by Phaedra - 02-22-2013, 03:03 PM