the Rift

Mistress Necrosis { Open }

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

The Spy</style>

Drop past the color; come up through the summer rain.</style>

You know...this was going slightly better than expected. Given how satanistic this mare appeared to be, Phae actually thought it might be to her advantage that she had lost her golden lustre and inexplicable beauty. Something told her that this mare would not be overly receptive to that sort of look. Well good Phae thought, bitterly hoping that the Goddess was watching somewhere from high above. If she could use this damned curse to her advantage, it was all the better. Anything to try and get back at the Goddess who punished her so cruelly. As she neared, Phae tensed somewhat, knowing that in her condition was in no shape to be fighting. Pregnant and cursed, did not go hand in hand with combat. Even though Phae had won a spar, she was certainly no warrior. Flicking her stump of a tail, her sunken gaze eyed the darker mare curiously as she spoke. Raise the dead? What an interesting skill...Vaguely, Phae wondered if there would be a place in the Grey for sure a remarkable talent. Then again, October didn't necessarily strike her as the follow-the-rules type, and assumed that Ktulu might find her a challenge.

Still....best to play along.

Tilting her head slightly and raising her wrinkled muzzle, Phae nodded. "I'm sure the Goddess of the Moon will be most pleased that you approve of her work." Would citing the goddess have any clout with this mare? Maybe...maybe not. "Waiting in the Threshold must be such a chore..." She began, slinking closer; her bones moving too visibly beneath her shabby coat. "I am...a spy for a mercenary group called the Grey." She muttered, purposefully omitting her name. "And you? Raiser of the dead and damned? Have you a name?"

Won't you sing to me your poetry,
Won't you take me to your home,
Won't you be for me forever
So I'll never be alone

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Mistress Necrosis { Open } - by October - 02-01-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Mistress Necrosis { Open } - by Slaiter - 02-02-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Mistress Necrosis { Open } - by October - 02-10-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Mistress Necrosis { Open } - by Phaedra - 02-17-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: Mistress Necrosis { Open } - by October - 02-21-2013, 04:14 PM
RE: Mistress Necrosis { Open } - by Phaedra - 02-22-2013, 03:03 PM