the Rift

A new beginning [OPEN]

Divinity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The pitch black mare walks into the woods of the threshold in awe, she tries to look at almost every detail of the beautiful forest around her even no she knows it's almost impossible ''Wow this place is even better than my forest'' she yells out loud, oops she says with a small laugh.

After examining everything around the area for about two hours it starts getting hot, with her horn glimmering as the sun hits it she looks up at the sky, it's only about noon, she decides to look for a tall hill with a big tree, that way she will be in the shade and be able to look around at the trees below. When she finds a tall enough hill, she climbs it, at the top is a huge oak tree with a patch of soft grass at its base ''Perfect'' she thinks to herself as she lays under the giant oak, A breeze of tallsun air sweeps over her, she breathes it in as it flutters through her pure white mane, she hasn't felt this peaceful since she was with her mother.

She sits under the tree quietly thinking of what the horses here will be like, friendly and kind ''she likes friendly and kind horses'' or mean and vicious ''she will not put up with them''

She gets awoken from her thoughts by baby birds in a nest above chirping as their mother flutters back, ''I wish I could fly'' she thinks to herself because if I could, I'd go anywhere I wanted to, ''wow pegasus are lucky'' she says out loud I mean I love being a unicorn but it's just not the same as being able to fly wherever you want to, she smiles at the thought of having wings, then lays her head down on the soft patch of grass and begins to drift off.

Messages In This Thread
A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-01-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-02-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-02-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-04-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-05-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-06-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-08-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-09-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-11-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-12-2013, 12:10 PM