the Rift

A new beginning [OPEN]

Divinity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
''This forest is very different'' and ''You don't have to go,'' he says, then after a second he lets a little sigh out and says ''But it's up to you, I guess, if you want a home or not,'' ''A home....'' she thinks to herself ''whats a home like?'' she asks curiously ''She tries to imagine what a home would be like, she's always had a home it was just that it was in the middle of the forest in a small cave, with just her mother and her and she doubts that that's what his home is like'' ''she imagines a lot of snow and a ton of other horses.The snow mainly because of how white he is and the ton of other horses because well there's usually a ton of horses in a herd. She turns around to look at him ''Are there other unicorns there? or at least other horses?,'' ''I wonder what mom would say if she where here'' she thinks to herself ''she would probably laugh and tell me to keep walking, that i'm better off on my own, that an independent mare like me doesn't need someone else's help, let alone a stallions, but the thing is, is that she does need some help, shes not as strong as her mother was or as independent as she was. She snaps out of her thoughts and renters the real world. She looks up at the sky seeing if there would be any rain but the sky is still clear and bright.

(OOC Sorry it took me so long, Also sorry it sucks xD)

Messages In This Thread
A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-01-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-02-2013, 01:46 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-02-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-04-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-05-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-06-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-08-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-09-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Divinity - 02-11-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: A new beginning [OPEN] - by Mauja - 02-12-2013, 12:10 PM