Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi
This fluid feels like pain, This stoic mood is all in vain
I reach into the dark, I tear the sun and me apart
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go
My flesh is temporary, my God extraordinary
D E S C A R O

The storm had eventually moved away and made the journey through the mountains a little easier for Descaro who was leading the pretty femme, Salabel, back to the frosty Basin. Everywhere else was Tallsun but the mountain changed little in the ways of it's vast, white appearance. The high burning sun was welcome on his back as he walked through the frozen wastes. Keeping his mental compass in his head, following familiar scents that led him through the Arch way and across the Steppe. Turning west to the Aurora Basin, picking up into a trot, he marched through the pass and entered the lands of the Dark Empress. Hooves clattering against the hard surface, announcing his arrival for all who were close. His ever watchful guard finally dropping as he finally made it home.

Dark eyes looked around for familiar faces but he found none, instead he slowed his powerful gait to a resounding halt and looked back to find Salabel. Dipping his head slightly and the motioning to the land before them, "this is the Aurora Basin, your new home." Voice so slick it was almost like he was purring. Giving her time to reply before moving, Descaro walked forwards at a more gentle pace and nodded to each monument as he did. Pointing out the lake and the many caves, his tour carried on until finally he stopped. Pausing for a moment to think of anything else he may need to tell her before he could go disappearing off into the shadows. A light dawned in his eyes and his deep baritone turned on her again.

"They're many ranks within our herd, if there is one you wish to take you must seek out our Leader, Psyche the Dark Empress." That was the last piece of information he gave. Allowing his new herd mate the time ask any questions she may have whilst Descaro thought about taking a few hours off duty.

Messages In This Thread
A Place Among Mountains; salabel, open - by Descaro - 02-02-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: A Place Among Mountains; salabel, open - by Salabel - 02-03-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: A Place Among Mountains; salabel, open - by Salabel - 02-04-2013, 01:52 AM