Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi
This fluid feels like pain, This stoic mood is all in vain
I reach into the dark, I tear the sun and me apart
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go
My flesh is temporary, my God extraordinary
D E S C A R O

A husky laugh escaped the lips of Descaro as the mare spoke in reply, such a strange dual personality she seemed to wear quite innocently at times. Sure to keep any stud on his toes as she fluttered those dark lashes over dangerous red eyes. The time spent with her, though brief, had been an amusing one and the Soldier was glad to have met a cheerful mare. The Basin seemed to be full of spaced out, dim witted females or some that spoke so rough and tough that they ought to be a stallion instead. It was a depressing thought but none too surprising, given the past history of unicorns here. Dark, hazel gaze drifts back to Salabel and his face lights up once more at her question of friendship.

Maybe he had made more of an impression than he first thought.

"Of course, I would be happy to call you friend; unless you betray us, then I'll have to hunt down and kill you" he smiled in almost black humour at the end. It was something he most certainly couldn't see happening, but Descaro didn't really know this mare all too well. Who knew, maybe he would and maybe he wouldn't. For now, friends was perfectly fine with the orderly stud who was now shuffling about, eager to report in and have some free time before duty began again. Right now he was dwindling his idle time away which, at his chagrin, had only just realized now.

Descaro did, however, hope to see Salabel again one day. Surely they would, being in the same herd now. "I must leave you to explore at your will, duty commands I return to my superior." With that, he gave a rather regimental nod with a sly smile and marched off towards the shimmering lake, tail flicking in a peaceful mood.

[ooc; sorry for your wait! <3 If you need any help/have questions about the herd in general feel free to PM Descaro ^^]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Place Among Mountains; salabel, open - by Salabel - 02-03-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: A Place Among Mountains; salabel, open - by Salabel - 02-04-2013, 01:52 AM
RE: A Place Among Mountains; salabel, open - by Descaro - 02-19-2013, 05:08 AM