the Rift

Is that what I think it is? [Irrydae]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Levi was so out of it that he had no concept of where he was going. He was walking into trees, bushes, and mud puddles. Everything was distorted and the more he walked, the more everything got worse. His vision was so bad that he almost started to fall over. Everything looked a different shape every second, but he kept on walking. His thoughts were not processing correctly either, and the stinging feeling was getting worse and worse by the minute. He could not even think at all except for the wrenching headache that kept that feeling pursue on. He kept seeing figures that looked so real and that he could walk up to, but every time he walked up to them they would disappear. Levi was in a bad case of hallucination. His body and mind had taken enough of the poison running through his veins from the sting. It was out of nowhere and then of a sudden everything went black and Levi collapsed harshly on the ground.

It was as though he had never been alive. Darkness surrounded his every move, thought, and presence. His mind was full of different weird thoughts as if he had never had a thought in his life. He was captured, captured by nothingness, by the darkness, by his own mind. He liked being able to just relax as though the darkness was helping him. He was in a good state of mind and if he stayed like this he would surely get better. Really, he was dying and the darkness was not helping him, it was killing him. It was manipulating his mind to nothingness and not to stay alive, his mind wanted him to fall into the trap and stay like that forever because the poison was to strong.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Is that what I think it is? [Irrydae] - by Levi - 02-02-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: Is that what I think it is? [Irrydae] - by Levi - 02-03-2013, 08:35 AM