the Rift

Gonna put the world away for a minute. [Open]

Satan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Chandra moves silently up onto my back. You my be surprised to know that she wasn't slimy. She was smooth and I could barely feel the snake slithering round on me. Like my neck was a branch she hung loosely round my neck,he head and a lot of her long thin body stretching out towards the blue mare,the blue mare Aryel. The snake tastes the air in between me and the Pegasus.Her forked tongue had never be able to taste the beach air,only the air in the humid marsh lands. I wonder what it must be like the know so little? I wonder if it's the same as being a foal for a snake?

Black lips curl sweetly up. I had had so many years of lying and cheating others that I now had a great skill at it. I wonder if I could become a actor? Now wouldn't that be a show? I was happily prepared to give my name,despite how hellish it was. It made shivers scuttle down the backs of the young,foolish,dragons back in there land for they hadn't ever herd a name like it. "I am Satan." The Mamba lifts her outstretched body up. "And this is Chandra." I watch over the body of Aryel. Her height was quiet a bit smaller,a bonus for me. Her coat was so different though,she was a sickly blue and intact,her blue darkened in the same places a bay turns black,the lower legs,mane and tail. I wonder what business she could help me with,unknowingly of course. My sharp dragon eyes focus only on her,as the snakes onyx orbs do to. "Are you from a herd? And what rank are you,if I may ask?" She had the Throat smell but I figured it would sound more polite if I asked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gonna put the world away for a minute. [Open] - by Satan - 02-03-2013, 04:47 AM
RE: Gonna put the world away for a minute. [Open] - by Satan - 02-03-2013, 02:41 PM