the Rift

Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
 LAKOTA</style>
 my heart is a hollow place for the devil to dance again</style>

It’s almost disappointing when the fae is only momentarily shocked. Lakota isn’t a nice person on the outside. She’s a prickly cretin and she doesn’t care, and this glowing female is starting to rub her the wrong way just through her presence. The little lady doesn’t know pain. She couldn’t possibly comprehend what the older woman has gone through. How dare she stand there smiling and happy? How dare she act like she knew the roan female? Lakota hated her for being so pure, but knew she didn’t know the femme in any way and couldn’t judge. Oh wait, yes she could, because Lakota didn’t care necessarily. However she wasn’t in the mood for a fight for once and just felt like a grumpy old lady at that moment. Her laughter makes Lakota stare at her momentarily before turning her head with a downward half-sneer, half-frown. What in the world was she doing? Lakota glanced at her, hiding her confusion behind irritation. Azura, wasn’t it? She doesn’t speak at all when Lakota announces her title, and the older fae hopes she got a reaction of some sort. It doesn’t matter she cannot see it.

Faint turn of lips catches her attention again, but words that follow are far from savory and Lakota grimaces. She had been the Princess in her former home, and not only did she not hide from battle, she led her cavalry into battle. To her, a female that runs from war is a disgrace. Ear flicks to show her disinterest in the following words. Gold legends? What did she care? ”Well congrats for being unharmed then,” and it is a hiss as it comes out, eyes angry. ”So you’re saying that you left behind your family, your herd, simply because daddy told you to? You let them fight for your home? While you simply turned and ran?” Head shakes slowly in disbelief and Lakota turned, flicking her tail at the fae to show she wanted the lass to follow her. ”Whatever, your choice. What has the world come today? When I was fucking Princess I was on the frontline leading my warriors to battle. Mares these days, what the fuck…” Face twisted as she spoke, not directly to Azura but uncaring if she heard. Lakota began walking, wanting Azura to follow. Eyes sought out a path only she saw and she began to speak. ”At least you have something of your father. Lucky you he was kind. Keep it close,” she grumped, but there is a sincerity to her voice. Violet gaze flickering over to the other female. Why was she even dealing with Lakota? She certainly wasn’t worth it. ”You better leave now if you’re looking for good company. I’m not the best of souls, per se.” Visage took on a dark, haunted look. So many memories, all affecting her in some way. Coming to her senses quickly, realizing she had shown a very hurt side of her, something dark and wounded, festering in her mind. Quickly composing her face into ice once more as she walked, not wanting Azura to see more than she already likely had.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-03-2013, 05:13 AM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-04-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Lakota - 02-06-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-06-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-07-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Thayne - 02-07-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-10-2013, 04:04 AM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Thayne - 02-11-2013, 02:22 PM