the Rift

Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open

Azura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
So you’re saying that you left behind your family, your herd, simply because daddy told you to? You let them fight for your home? While you simply turned and ran? I stamp my hoof,raising my pretty little head up ever so slightly. I would not take that from her. Still though,more words our spat out her foul mouth and for once I wished I had more authority over her,not that she has any over me. When I was fucking Princess I was on the frontline leading my warriors to battle. Mares these days, what the fuck… My tail flicks to the side as well as my ears touching behind for a split second. Princess? My eyes turn more curious now as I gaze steadily on her blue body. I couldn't imagine this women being anything of a princess. She was all to foul mouthed and grumpy to be of royal blood,as least back in my home. Her home might have been different. Darker and more mysterious,without gold legends tagged on the end. When she asks me to leave I simply stand quiet whilst she turns. Thinking.

But before I had let her walk a few paces I am already in a extended trot,my paces as flowing as ever with my tail streaming in a wave out behind me. I turn turn neatly on my heels to face them mare and stamp my hoof and,although my ears aren't completely back,they are not to far forward either. "I will not stand back and let you speak of me like that Lakota." My voice is firm as I face the mare. "My family goes back for centuries with the gold coat I now possess and I am the last one who holds this color. I have lead my friends though fights but this one was to much. I wanted to stay so badly but my father wouldn't have it." Tail flicks and my voice softens. "What do you mean by I am I was lucky to have a good father. Is it something you never had?"

Surely if my prediction is right,then she can't be a princess for,from what I have gathered from a faint hint,he father was not the kindest. Who would have someone like that as there leader?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-03-2013, 05:13 AM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-04-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-06-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-07-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Thayne - 02-07-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Azura - 02-10-2013, 04:04 AM
RE: Born in the Arms of Imaginary Friends, Open - by Thayne - 02-11-2013, 02:22 PM