the Rift

!! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
The sound of hooves slamming to a halt had her cranium tilted into an even more defensive position. Good. He wasn't an idiot. He still tried to hide his existence, came the voice of her father as she shook her head. A mocking smile was upon the lips of the larger stallion as he spoke. "I would watch where you put that horn, otherwise, it might end up like mine... shattered." he informed her as the cloven hooves of the stag shifted just enough to drag his body from the shadows and out into the open as she lifted her head up, pinning her ears tightly to her cranium. Eyes narrowing as he radiated an arrogant confidence which the little animal beside him mimicked. A growl escaping here and there as the pointed tail swished from side to side, "Do you greet everyone like that?" his gruff voice sounded.

A scoff escaped her maw, going to speak as she heard the sound of yet another stag edging closer to her. "I greet those who attempt to hide their presence and sneak up upon me with such disdain, yes," she mused, yellow eyes narrowing before pausing, "You. In the shadows. Show yourself." she nearly hissed, standing up a little taller. You are not strong enough to take on two, yet you call the other one out. If he dares to attack you I hope you enjoy getting a beating... came the voice of her father, disapproving her call to the other stag. But it was normal. She wanted to see who she was up against. That was all.

Be nice! Child. The meaner you are the more likely you are to be attacked! the worried voice of her mother sounded in her cranium only to hear the noise of Unheil break through the cry, Not like you could win anyways, weakling. Couldn't even save your friend. Her ear pinned even more as she stomped her glass hoof down into the sodden earth with a flick of her tail, You will shut up, Unheil! she boomed in her own head only to receive the cackling noise of his laughter before he fell silent, a disapproving air tumbling around her cranium. A tiny snort before she turned back toward the first stag, "I also suppose you come completely stocked with an unlimited supply of arrogance," she mused, sarcasm dripping from her maw.
SEELE
Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Seele - 02-03-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by d'Artagnan - 02-03-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Zar'roc - 02-03-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Seele - 02-03-2013, 06:57 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by d'Artagnan - 02-04-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Zar'roc - 02-04-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Seele - 02-07-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by d'Artagnan - 02-10-2013, 05:32 AM