the Rift

!! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Muscles rippled under her coat as she flicked her ears in distaste. The darker stallion with blue hues upon his pelt spoke again, her neon orbs flashing around at the other stag as he stood there. Everything starting to fit together. She shouldn't be letting her father egg her on as such. But yet, it was almost impossible to really ignore him. His booming voice playing over in her head. They think you are stupid, Seele. STUPID. You should prove that you aren't. But then again. Your poor horn... he mocked, her nostrils flaring as she shook her head. He needed to learn to shut up, because in all honesty he was beginning to ruin her ability to accomplish a level frame of mind. Ignore him. Breathe. Everything will be okay... her mother's silk voice trailed through her head as she pricked her ears up. Orbs focusing on the bay frame of the stag with the two glass horns, one of which seemed to have been broken, this creating even sharper edges if he managed to get it up against one's flesh. A low growl escaped his maw as words permeated the atmosphere in an ominous fashion. "The only arrogant one I see is yourself, careful who you offend girl" arrogance also acting a a minor spice to the concoction which was his deep chords. The young pup that was beside him let out a bark, one which caused her to have to listen to the sound of her father's bass notes flutter in a bought of laughter. Instantly her audits pinned back, shouting at herself inside her head as she battled against the voice. Then, she forced her attention back at the two looming figures. The elder of the two grumbling colourful language under his breath as his nostrils flared up. Though, it didn't take long to abate and have him turn expectantly to the younger brute. "You don't know me. You haven't seen arrogance as of yet," her velvet voice slipping delicately from her maw even though she happened to be anything but. A smirk rising to her face, "Although, it does seem as if you two brutes know each other. No? I believe the elder one would much like an explanation about something, and I highly doubt it is of why the youth stumbled across me as well." That smirk staying on her face as she gently swished her hair out of her face and watched the two of them. She didn't feel like asking their names, especially since she doubted she would come across them again anytime soon.
SEELE
Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Seele - 02-03-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by d'Artagnan - 02-03-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Zar'roc - 02-03-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Seele - 02-03-2013, 06:57 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by d'Artagnan - 02-04-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Zar'roc - 02-04-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by Seele - 02-07-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: !! No Curtain Call [OPEN/zar] - by d'Artagnan - 02-10-2013, 05:32 AM