the Rift

Everything will be alight|| Onni

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

The painted fae’s smile appeared to be forced as they barley curled upon her features. “Fake” Levi thought instantly. She was not fooling anyone into thinking that she was in a light hearted mood today. It was the first time the silver brute had ever met her and she already seemed that it was a chore to talk to him. Levi wasn’t the type to take anything too personally, so he didn’t feel to upset by her being like this. Obviously Onni was upset and she needed someone to talk to. Levi thought of himself as a pretty good listener so if she ever wanted to talk to him, then Levi wouldn’t mind. He liked helping others actually, and personally didn’t mind, especially if it were to be for a herd mate. Levi’s silvery gaze washed over hers with concern a gentle smile approaching her. He wanted to speak to her, but he knew that it might be a better idea to let her speak first. He didn’t want to upset her any more than she already was.

Oh but it got better!

The calm lingering silence between the two suddenly became abundant with a sonorous, but snappish reply. It took him a second to remember what he had just said, but her annoyed tone told him that she didn’t seem to be thrilled. “Great,” He thought “Now look what I’ve done” After he listened to her snap at him for just saying what he knew, he suddenly took a step back, his ears almost pinned to his skull. It was a submissive move more so and he hoped she didn’t take it as him being angry. A feeling a guilt wrenched in his stomach, making it feel uneasy. He felt as though he couldn’t breathe, only for a moment, as he gasped quietly for air “Onni-I-I” He offered in a bewildered tone. “I don’t understand... Whatever I said to upset you I am sorry. I just came from the Veins actually and Sumati was there to. I was waiting there to ask for a gift for your mother as an appreciation for my rank up, but I had been waiting there for a while and nothing was happening. No answer at all, so I was confused. Usually they would at least give me an answer, so when Sumati had found me there she told me that they had abandoned us and I thought that was the situation. I am sorry, Onni, for misunderstanding.” He turned his silver gaze away from her, looking towards the little granules of sand. He was in no mood to argue, especially with Onni. He did not want trouble in the herd. His eyes softened as he looked towards her again, searching for her icy gaze. He had no intension of trying to suck up to her or demand anything; he was just simply trying to explain to her that he just he didn’t know what the hell was going on.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Everything will be alight|| Onni - by Levi - 02-03-2013, 08:20 AM
RE: Everything will be alight|| Onni - by Onni - 02-08-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: Everything will be alight|| Onni - by Levi - 03-28-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Everything will be alight|| Onni - by Onni - 04-07-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: Everything will be alight|| Onni - by Levi - 05-06-2013, 04:49 PM