the Rift

Glad you came [Open]

Azura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Name's Corsair. My smile flicks up slightly whilst his seems to glow. It was a nice feeling to have someone actually smile for that mare Lakota never smiled,not at me anyway. It was rather annoying how I was treated differently to the other stallion that happened to be there. I was only trying to help her but that was it wasn't it? When ever I tried to help someone it always went wrong. The only reason anyone ever seemed to like me was because of how I looked,not who I am. Who I am was,yes of royal blood,but hard working who always seemed to get something wrong. Had I not upset Lakota? She had almost seemed frozen in time after what I had said. I didn't mean to upset her,it was the last thing I had meant to do. I was only annoyed at how she had been to me.

And I only wanted to make a good impression.

Although my thoughts are deep I still keep a smile on my maw although it is slight. A slight breeze picks up,snaking though the trees which rustled there leaves,a whispering sound coming from them. I was just explorin' tha Deep Forests o' Heloiva. My smile widens without me even realizing. I have never heard one with such a accent and,in my eyes anyway,it was quiet cute and along with his rather simple but handsome looks he was quiet the stallion. I'm a Pirate, an' we like to adventure. 'Specially places so beau'iful as Helovia. Pirate? My mind drifts to show a moment of a stormy sea with a bunch on rowdy stallions on the shore line. Yes,I suppose I could see this stallion as one of those. but not quite as beau'iful as ye, love. Yes a pirate,though and though. I've always wondered what it would be like to be a bit more... rebellious. My father never let me step out of line,nor any of the others in the herd and I soon learnt to live i the good ways of him and my ancestors before me. I doubt I could ever be the rebellious type now anyway.

Pulling myself away from my 'rebellious dreams' if you will call it that I think back to his comment. It was a complement,yes,but maybe,a bit far fetched for a first meeting? I choose not to say anything though but merely return the complement,hoping he wasn't as much of idiot as the stallions back home are. "Thank you. You are quiet the hansome stallion yourself." Come on Azura,act cool. "So what's life like as pirate?"

Messages In This Thread
Glad you came [Open] - by Azura - 02-03-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: Glad you came [Open] - by Corsair - 02-08-2013, 02:33 AM
RE: Glad you came [Open] - by Corsair - 02-13-2013, 12:18 AM
RE: Glad you came [Open] - by Azura - 02-10-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: Glad you came [Open] - by Azura - 02-15-2013, 06:33 AM