the Rift

My Brother In Arms [Levi]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel
I'm through accepting limits / 'cause someone says they're so.

Aryel was happy with the way the Throat had mobilized after the threat delivered by Tio. The soldiers had increased the frequency of their border patrols, and many of them had began practice spars as well. She had already conducted one with a bay she was beginning to think had some sort of mental problem, and now she and Levi were going to test eachother. She was eager to see how her friend fought, and maybe looking forward to showing off some of her own skills. Just a little.

"Get a load of this." she said to the grulla beside her, emerging from the gloom of the shallow canyon they had been walking in. The canyon, previously narrow, now opened up into a wide, roughly circular space that would provide more than enough room for the two of them to spar. The walls of the ravine were maybe three or four times her height, nothing both of them couldn't fly over. All in all, an ideal sparring ring. She trotted out into the center, waiting for Levi to follow her. "I found while flying one day. Cool, right?" She waited until Levi was in the center as well, then went down to business. "I don't feel like paying Onni a visit because one of us broke something, so let's try not to kill eachother, alright?" she said with a laugh. She loosened her muscles and lowered her head, waiting for Levi to make the first move once he was ready. The spar hadn't even started yet, and she already had a faint sheen of sweat on her coat. The sun had just begun it's downward plunge, but it was still hot in the canyon. It was a discomfort, but maybe she could learn to endure heat by fighting through it. They weren't exactly teaching other, it was more like brushing up on their own skills.

(Argh, sorry for the shortness. My actual spar posts should be longer. Spars go 1 opening attack, then 2 attack/defense for both of us, then 1 closing defense, right?)

"Speaking her mind." Rare moments of thought. Taking action.

Some things I cannot change / but until I try I'll never know.

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
My Brother In Arms [Levi] - by Aryel - 02-03-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: My Brother In Arms [Levi] - by Levi - 02-04-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: My Brother In Arms [Levi] - by Aryel - 02-08-2013, 05:36 PM
RE: My Brother In Arms [Levi] - by Official - 03-04-2013, 08:55 AM