Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

I saw a nervous mare walking around the woods. I was afraid to approach her, due to my giant size, I usually intimidated new comers. She had sky blue eyes, and the traditional cremello coat, whearas I blended straight into the night. I wanted to go and talk to her, and ask her what she was doing here. Maybe I could help her? I really didn't know. I twitched my ear as I walked some distance away, but where I could still see her. I didn't know how to approach the contemplating mare.

I finally built up the courage to go and meet her. The wind softly blew, bringing me great relief from the sun's burning glare. I enjoyed Tallsun, the best month, where the flowers were in full bloom, and where all the young animals were growing. I loved how the hot sun brought plentiful food, and growing plants, but at the same time it was so hot, but nice. I finally calmly walked up to the mare, trying to be as loud as I could be to give her a notice I was there. I put on a friendly stance, so she wouldn't think I was going to attack her. I brightened up my green orbs, perked up my ears, and plastered a friendly smile on my face.

"Hello there!" I cheerfully piped to her. I tried not to be too loud, or too soft, but just in the middle. If she were to attack me I would want her to know, I could defend myself. I looked at her, and then it hit me how small she was. I practically towered over the petite figure, and I could crane my neck down to look straight into her eyes. "I'm Orinthia! And you are?" I asked her in a nice way, to see if she would respond back.

blah blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
Where Dreams Go...[Open] - by Jacinda - 02-03-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Where Dreams Go...[Open] - by Orinthia - 02-04-2013, 08:14 AM