the Rift

Bring With Me Your Love (Sandman)

Kanti Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Golden coat shined in the coming light. The white spots shone, feeling the heat of the warm Tallsun day. The little paint filly moved with ease, taking the notion of a beautiful day to be out and about. The egg she had found was in her mouth, and she was very careful with it. It was a duty to be able to protect her new companion, and she was very happy to have one. Though she didn’t know what it would turn out to be yet, she was still happy she would have a little creature of her. She had wanted one for so long, something to nurture and care for, something to look after, and to look after her in return. She made her way out, past the long, white sandy beach of the Endless Blue. Sandman. Where had he gone? Their last conversation had ended on a short note, and she wondered, once again, what had become of him. Her prince charming was scarce, but it was all right. The best kind of knight was the one that always came to your rescue at the end of the fairytale. It was be bad press to have him come at the middle. She moved along, looking at a small wooded area in front of her. She moved towards it, and discovered it was a closed off place. It was enchanting. The young mare didn’t know what the place was called, but she liked it. It was so beautiful to her. The only thing that would make it better, is if he was here.

[W/C | 264 ]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Messages In This Thread
Bring With Me Your Love (Sandman) - by Kanti - 02-04-2013, 12:48 AM
RE: Bring With Me Your Love (Sandman) - by Sandman - 02-05-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: Bring With Me Your Love (Sandman) - by Kanti - 02-10-2013, 12:06 AM