the Rift

Bring With Me Your Love (Sandman)

Kanti Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Two hearts will beat as one. This story is about love, and it is the one fairy tail that, for the moment, won’t end badly. Soon there will be three hearts, and two of them will be shattered. But I’m getting ahead of myself, being a bad narrator, aren’t I?

The small filly heard footsteps behind her. A smell, thick and manly stood behind her, giving her chills. For a moment her small heart leap with fear, but she turned to see her Prince Charming. Interesting how life’s little pleasures were the only things you could hold on to. His muzzle brushed hers, and she could feel her checks grow red, hot with the blood flowing from the body to her face. He always had that affect on the small young mare, and he always would. She carefully set the egg down in the grass, ignoring it for now, for she had other things to do now. The chestnut shone in the sunlight, and it might have been her mind that made him this way. He was a god in her eyes, and her god needed her attention now. Though she knew he wasn’t a real god, his presence in her mind felt like that. He was a creature of beauty, one that had stolen her heart from the moment he had laid his beautifully dangerous eyes on her small, innocence ones. Though this filly wasn’t a filly anymore. She was ready to be a mare.
"I’ve been waiting for you." She turned her head to his, returning his gesture when she returned to his side. "I tend not to, but today is a special day, is it not?" Her whole body shook, and she knew what was coming. She had wanted this for so long, and it was going to happen today. She would make him. "Tell me Sandman, after all your toying, do you still want me? You can have me, have it all." Her eyes changed, turning into a darker shade of blue, her look losing innocence. She is turning to lust, an emotion she has never known until now. She wants him, she knows that now also. She moved slowly, caressing his body with hers. Moving to his ears, she whispers. "Take me, if you wish to. I’m all yours. You wouldn’t want to disappoint your princess, would you?"

"Talk talk talk talk"

Kanti.</style>
light from the soul warms all</style>
image by MightyBoyBrian @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
Bring With Me Your Love (Sandman) - by Kanti - 02-04-2013, 12:48 AM
RE: Bring With Me Your Love (Sandman) - by Sandman - 02-05-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: Bring With Me Your Love (Sandman) - by Kanti - 02-10-2013, 12:06 AM