the Rift

What have we here? [Open]

Lunare Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lunare
I'm no ones pretty little girl

The pretty she wolf lifted her head up towards the sky, and with a perfect howl, let loose all of her energy. I felt the heat crackling out of her mouth, when a spew of flames emerged. How. Incredible. I thought as I watched the she-wolf spew out everything. I smiled. This was truly a fascinating experience to watch. The fire eventually diminished not leaving a single, tiny flame. I watched her in awe, but transformed my face back into its serious self. No need showing her that I was some sort of awestruck pup. But I couldn't help my excitement of how beautiful that looked.

As she told me how she found out, I looked at her. "Very well then, that is truly incredible", I said, intending for my accented voice to come out sharp and fast, but it only came out as a barely audible, awed whisper. I looked to her, and now knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to go on a quest to seek these powers. "You know Miss, it was very entertaining spending time here", I said looking into her fiery orbs. "But I believe myself now to be on a mission", I said. I wanted powers of the moon, and I would strive to get them. "Farewell, Miss Ayaka. I enjoyed your company", I said as I turned my back onto her, and started padding out of the place. I gave her one last look as I turned my head sideways. "I am sure we will meet again", I said giving her smile and running off into the night.

occ: If you want to, you can still reply. c: Also, I am wondering how you could go on a journey to get your character powers, or how can you request to get powers?

text text text

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-04-2013, 07:48 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-05-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-05-2013, 10:25 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-05-2013, 02:04 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-06-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-07-2013, 09:54 AM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-12-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Ayaka - 02-13-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: What have we here? [Open] - by Lunare - 02-16-2013, 08:40 AM