the Rift

I dare you[Tio]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Levi could not stop thinking about him as it was truly the never ending thought in his mind. He really did not want to think about the horrible time her encountered Tio, but he just was appalled on how unacceptable he acted. How could he be such a jerk to challenge Kri? Kri, to Levi, was the best Sultana a herd could ask for. She was smart, clever, an amazing sparer, and took great care of her family. Tio just did not know how to handle someone like her since he seemed to have no social skills. Tio was not the type of horse that would stay loyal as he seemed to have no soul, no heart, and no brain. He was almost idiotic in a way and Levi wanted nothing more than to see him again so he could hurt him without Kri to help him. Tio was not going to ever take over the herd since he would not let him and he would most certaintly not let him threaten Aryel or Kri like that again. If he wanted a good fight then good, Levi would cream him and show him who would be boss.

His stride was slow, but covered much ground. He was traveling into the forest to find Phaedra and to notify her of the encounter with Tio. He wanted nothing more than They Grey to be safe as well as her and the Throat. He figured that he should notify Romani as he did for Faelene. The news needed to spread around to each herd so that they would be prepared as well. The Throat also could use allies that would be able to help prepare for the war that was coming. Levi was not afraid, in fact, he was excited to have the challenge up for grabs. He wanted nothing more than to show Tio who was boss and that his idiocy would bring him nowhere.

If he claimed to be such a good leader and fighter than why did he run away like a baby? He could not even take on three on one. Leaders should be able to take on more than three, almost a whole army. Shaking his head in anger, the brute let out an angry snort. “If you think you’re so tough Tio, then where are you? Bring it, I am ready to face you.” Levi kept himself looking around in anger half expecting to see him with Phaedra, them as a couple. He wanted nothing to do with Tio, but this was his moment, he knew that he needed to end this and end it now.

[OOC: Setting: This was originally in the Deep Forests and before Tio and Levi started to spar, we did not know that all battles had to be here. I have all the info down below on my second post since it would make no sense to have it here lol]
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
I dare you[Tio] - by Levi - 02-04-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: I dare you[Tio] - by Catillatio - 02-04-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: I dare you[Tio] - by Levi - 02-04-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: I dare you[Tio] - by Catillatio - 02-04-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: I dare you[Tio] - by Official - 02-26-2013, 07:56 PM