the Rift

I dare you[Tio]

Catillatio Posts: 65
Banned atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

“If you think you’re so tough Tio, then where are you? Bring it, I am ready to face you.”

The angry snort caused the dusty ears of a dun stallion to flicker. The movement was all it took for the rest of his body to pop back into reality as the illusion of invisibility broke. The stud turned his head to catch the sight of the winged challenger making his clumsy way through the forest. The sooty stag recognized the other as that overconfident colt that he had run into in the Dragon's Throat. Had he not been pressed for time, and uninterested in battle at the time, he would have killed the boy for his cheek.

Ready to face me? Tio thought with a soft snort of amusement. He would have approached him directly, but the dun stud wanted to have a little fun with him first. He needed to practice with his new ability anyways. He'd gotten used to the disorientation of having his hooves disappear beneath him and was beginning to gain a finer control of his own movements so that he could stay still and hidden for longer periods of time.

Creeping forwards on silent hooves, the stallion stepped on a twig, breaking it, on purpose and then moved out of the way. He stood still behind a large bush and let his body settle into stone-like stillness. The magic worked quickly to render him invisible once more. He had already figured out that breathing and blinking the eyes weren't big enough moves to break the spell. He couldn't do much more than that unless he wanted to expose himself. He waited for Levi to come investigate the noise and when he did, Tio would stand behind him somewhat.

"You will never be ready..." The stud whispered aloud. He lunged forwards, his teeth bared to rip into Levi's withers. His forelegs landed on the ground briefly while his hind legs found stability. Rearing back, he struck out with his forelegs in an attempt to mercilessly batter Levi's wing and side. There were no formalities that preceded this fight, no sniffing of breath or hand shakes or good lucks of any kind. Tio was out for blood and the only thing he concentrated on was the feel of his muscles contracting as he made strike after strike at Levi's back.

Eventually, though, gravity called the stallion back to all fours and he fell onto the ground, hate clearly expressed on his face. He would rear back again and wheel away to land a few feet away from Levi. He panted a little but managed to still himself so that his body vanished once more. "You know not what you challenge, colt. I am the shadow of your nightmares."

Tio muttered, barely moving his lips as he kept himself still. perhaps Levi would think he had gone invisible to move. That was what camouflaged enemies did, in order to attack the victim from where they don't expect. He was hoping Levi would be too paranoid to realize the weakness of Tio's new found ability. As he stood there, still as a statue, he was incredibly vulnerable, mainly because the disguise depended on his stillness and should he move too much, the spell would be broken. All Levi had to do to figure this out would be to bump into him.

Levi, Played by Ava
This is going to be amazing in more ways than one. <33

Attacks: Snapped a twig to get Levi's attention. Hid behind a bush to the left of the path. Levi would come to investigate, putting his back to Tio, who would attack from behind and to the left almost immediately as he spoke. Attempted to take Levi by surprise, lunging with his teeth for Levi's withers, and battering his forelegs against Levi's wing, rump, and back.

Defense: Leaped clear when he fell on all fours again. Stood still and turned invisible.

Injuries: None yet.

Messages In This Thread
I dare you[Tio] - by Levi - 02-04-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: I dare you[Tio] - by Catillatio - 02-04-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: I dare you[Tio] - by Levi - 02-04-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: I dare you[Tio] - by Catillatio - 02-04-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: I dare you[Tio] - by Official - 02-26-2013, 07:56 PM