Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

I feel the soothing brush of the grass as I walk through out the soft field of lavender. I look down and see the sea of purple thistles, surrounding me completely. I feel completely at peace as I see the scenery unfold around me. Tall oaks looming in the distance, so far away from my reach, providing shade I wouldn't be seeing for a while, until I probably reached the river. I saw as the endless fields reached until the horizon, with violet loitering the edges. I perked up my ears and listened to all the sounds that nature creates all around me. I hear distant birds chirping in euphoria of such a beautiful day. The grass is swaying around me, whispering ancient secrets that I yearn to understand. I hear the faint rustle of a field mouse, and the distant churning waters of the river, where I was headed to. I smiled and continued walking.

I finally approached the massive river, watching as it rushed down its course. I smiled, and in the midst of my thirst, I padded up to it, bent my massive neck down, and started lapping up the crystalline water. I felt so refreshed as I regenerated with the new found substance. I stood back up licking my maw of the stray droplets that stuck onto my face, and saw at the other side a cave. The sun burned into my back, creating a peaceful warmth, as I pondered if I should cross the river to eat that tasty looking patch of grass on the other side. There was also a little cave leading away from it, and I was eager to go exploring it to see what awaited me in it.

I gently lowered myself into the river, and started wading against the strong current. I forced myself, and finally I reached the other side, shaking my pelt to rid myself of the wetness. I walked straight over to the grass and started munching it, and as I took a break I walked over to explore the beautiful cavern. I looked around and saw tiny crystals, and water seeping through the walls. The rest was too dark for me to see, and I wasn't in the mood to really venture today. I walked back to my special patch of grass, and started munching on it, in the now refreshing shade.

blah blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-04-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-06-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-07-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-07-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-08-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-14-2013, 10:20 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-17-2013, 10:32 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-23-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-24-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-26-2013, 03:37 PM