the Rift

We meet again [Alcina]

Alcina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

text text text
"blah blah blah"
"You know Alcina. In a way, I'm jealous. All of my life, I've yearned to have wings, so I could spread them wide open, jump and taste the air." He couldn't help but brighten up to her compliment. The ebony Pegasus had never heard such a expression from someone. He replied with a twist of amusement in his voice "It's strange the way you make lifting off the ground sound. I've never heard such a way of saying how it is." He gazed up into the blue sky for a few blinking moments. Why would she be jealous. Indeed Alcina was quite fond of being so free, he honestly now and then grew rage whenever he stumbled over himself because of the giant wings that he carried upon his body.

The girl told him after his wondering question. "Why do I apologize? I don't know. I know for a fact I'm not submissive but.." Silent seconds followed after then the ebony mare spoke up "I don't know. I guess I don't want to offend you, Alcina" The stallion replied "Well. I don't know, what concerns me really is why you keep apologizing." A sigh fell through his lips as he told her remembering before the anger that thrived and hungrily looked at her. "I really do hope I wasn't that harsh on you, when I was a bit... nasty just now." The last of his words seem to easily come off in a smarter way. He then noticed her mossy eyes wonder over to the wings carefully tucked away on his back. "I would give anything to fly, like a free bird in the sky. Tell me how it's like to be in the air."

His ears rose up on his head. Eyes a bit wider, as he looked at her. "I'm not sure you would actually enjoy having wings on your back, since you are use to the ground. You wouldn't be able to go through an adventure, and you would always have to be careful, and not to risk the danger of crippling your wings forever. You have to have effort on taking good care for the sake of always staying air born." He looked around and back at her for a moment, and went on explaining on her question "Flying... Hm. Let me tell you. Flying is a feeling of freedom, real freedom really. Most Pegasi can't really imagine what it would be like to be wingless. To me it sounds a bit scary. Being bounded to the ground for all eternity."

Alcina felt it was time to let her know. Leaning closer to her he whispered in her ear with a soft tone. "Listen. I need to depart now. May we meet again for another time of a chat." He rubbed his nose gently with hers. Trying to be as gentle as possible, giving her his kiss. Taking a step back he spoke out loud with a small smirk on his face "For luck." Then with that, he ran straight past her, his wings opened majestically and he leaped into the air. The wind catching him, and he curved upwards high into the sky.

my heart still feels divided
halfway between, wrong and right
thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-04-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-06-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-07-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-07-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-08-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-14-2013, 10:20 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-17-2013, 10:32 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-23-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-24-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-26-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 03-11-2013, 12:02 PM