the Rift

We meet again [Alcina]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
I saw him smile humorously when I told him I envied the fact I had wings. No, I wasn't envious of him. I absolutely adored him, but I wished I could have wings, so I could soar instead of having to run. At least running makes me feel that I have a little more freedom. I smiled with the fact I kept on apologizing. Before I could muster another little sorry, I clamped my mouth shut. I didn't do anything wrong. "You're not nasty Alcina. You're perfect the way you are", I said. He could use a little bit of improvement, but I have nothing against him. I love him. Then he started telling me why I wouldn't want to have wings. I didn't have any idea that wings were so hard to mantain. I never had the time to contemplate how it would be like to be on the ground with heavy wings. I had spent too much time pondering about how it would be like above the clouds, with "light" wings. "You know, you're right. I never knew wings were so high maitenence", I told him. One rip, and you're done for.

He then kept on talking. I was actually overjoyed that he kept on speaking to me. Finally. "Yeah. You have no idea", I muttered. Wings were like life to a pegasus. Without them, they wouldn't be who they were meant to be. Like birds in the air. Not to be bound to the ground. Suddenly Alcina neared in on me, whispering in my ear. I almost didn't want him to depart. I wanted him to stay. But he did the unexpected, nuzzling me, and planting a gentle kiss on me. I felt the heat rising onto my face, as my stomach churned within me. He stepped back with a small smirk on his face. I couldn't help but to give him an overjoyed smile. "For luck Alcina!" I yelled out a little bit louder, as I saw him run gracefully, open his giant wings, and fly into the sky. "Bye", I whispered, hoping to see him again.

Messages In This Thread
We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-04-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-06-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-07-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-07-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-08-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-14-2013, 10:20 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-17-2013, 10:32 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-23-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 02-24-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Alcina - 02-26-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: We meet again [Alcina] - by Orinthia - 03-11-2013, 12:02 PM