the Rift

[COMPLETE]All that counts is here and now | Practise Spar, Lupus

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It must have been a while since I last came here to the Throat. Last time though I had different reasons for coming to this time. Last time was because I had heard rumours in the Basin that two of our own members had been unlawfully stolen by the population of the Throat. I saw no reason why I shouldn't have come,considering what they had done so,me being me,I walked into the Throat with my head held high without a care in the world. The meeting however had not gone as well as I had hoped for it ended in a challenge in which we lost. If I had been fighting though,the outcome would have been so so much more different. Thinking back to that day only made my hatred for this place grow as a quick speed.

But there is one good thing,or one,around here and that is the reason for me being here now. Ayaka. The rusty coloured wolf I had meet in the deep forest by the red pool that lay embedded in the depths of the forest was the only creature that had ever put a true joyful smile on my face and a glimmer in my eye and from what she had said,much to my disappointment,here in the Throat was where I would find her but I don't see how she could stand it here. The heat was incredibly hot and now my Snow White pelt had stuck in clumps with sweat because if the head. It was even hotter then last time to due to the season change,and this heat hadn't only affected my appearance. I was grumpy and restless,more so then normal anyway. Maybe a good spar would let out some of my grumpiness.

Bingo.

as I top one of the many rolling dunes I spy a stallion standing not to far from a large,shimmering lake. Wings sprouted from his side as well as two reindeer antlers from his head with a cobweb like dream catcher weaved between each antler. His bay body is decorated with sun ray markings round greyish orbs and a hand print painted on his side. A bone hooks though his nose.

Interesting.

Sand rolls down the dune almost silently as each of my paws fall down on the golden grains as I travel down to,great,him as he paces round on the flat ground surrounding the lake and as I come on to the flat sands myself a challenging whinny lets loose from his maw,a almost challenging whinny.

I accept your challenge,stallion.

"Come on then,give me your best shoot."Now on the flat I choose to stand where I would stop his pacing from being able to continue and looking up at the stallions pierced face. A almost cruel grin flickers on my sweated maw as I battle with the heat. Suddenly I leap forward,my jaws at the ready as I charge towards the big brute. I run past straight at him and time perfectly to leap up and crop on the centre of hums chest,of course though if he choose to lower his head,poking his eyes with my claws and scratching his face will do well. My neck also extended with open jaws,suddenly clamping down to grab a chunk of his chest or fleshy neck.

Sparring wasn't the reason I was here but who knows..he may have magic to help with my quest.

[586 words. Basically Lupus meets him and then charges forward,jumping up to grip on to his chest and bite him.]

"blah blah blah."

Image credit;Woxys

Messages In This Thread
RE: All that counts is here and now | Practise Spar, Lupus - by Lupus - 02-06-2013, 01:56 PM