the Rift

[COMPLETE]All that counts is here and now | Practise Spar, Lupus

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

My grip on the stallions back is loosening though as he throws his weight up,just about all his hoofs of the ground at once. If I wanted I suppose I could of tried to cling on but then my dismount (or fall) could have been with a thud and not as graceful as I wold like so, releasing my grip on his skin,I push of with my back legs and jump over his rump to be clipped quiet harshly by kicking hoofs,pushing me of balance slightly. Where he had clipped me didn't throb with pain though,only a slight stinging sort of pain, and when I landed I landed snarling and growling.

I had come to find Ayaka,not to bloody fight some giant ape. I have,somehow,been distracted by the stallion that had called out to battle with someone,no doubt he had expected a horse of some sort though,not a wolf. But that was all in the game of fighting wasn't it? Expect the unexpected. That and think logically,something this stallion didn't seem to do. Didn't he realize how throwing his head up would throw me right onto his back? What kind of idiotic fight couldn't work that out? And with claws and teeth I could sink into him I could get a pretty good grip of him,even if I didn't manage to old on for long it still gave me enough time to bite into his withers,didn't it? Ahh the feeling of ripping skin with my jaw,it was rather refreshing.

The numbing,as I said,almost sends me into a loss of what to do but when I see the chance grab the skin under the brutes I don't hesitate and I almost forget the numb and coldness as my teeth snap at him but my jaw is knocked to the side by a back leg and soon the stallion had cleared me as if he didn't notice I was there. Now anger is surging though me as I wiggle my jaw around a bit. It wasn't to painful,just uncomfortable,as if he had knocked my bottom jaw out of place slightly. * Snarling I see the stallion has turned and again was charging towards me. My eyes dart round,looking for a place to dodge the stallion to have that feeling of fear yet again settling in me,and I hated it. Three smaller wolfs had almost boxed me in between then,one side was missing though,and that was the side of the charging stallion. Snarling I flick round and my heels and jump over one of the small gaps in between the three wolfs. I land on dense sand,my eyes scouring the land for the stallion and his whereabouts.

I honestly could not be bothered to continue. My fur was now stuck in heavy clumps from sweat and I was panting hard. It was tiring to fight anyway never mind in the boiling heat with bloody thick fur. I was happy with what I had done to him,ripping his flesh and cutting him so that blood dripped of the end of his nose. I wiggle my jaw a bit. It didn't hurt,it just felt,dislodged? If that was the word.

[*Previous post.]

[WC:548]

[Summary:Gets his jaw knocked by his hoofs as Gaucho charges over Lupus. Just over one of the small gaps in the wolfs to avoid Gaucho's charge.]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
RE: All that counts is here and now | Practise Spar, Lupus - by Lupus - 02-17-2013, 08:42 AM