Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO </style>

With fire to keep us warm & tools we made from rocks and bones
[Image: 5105621d5416e]</style>

[Continued from here.]

Anyone willing to train in combat, was a-okay in Gaucho's books. Not that he could read, or would even understand what the phrase meant, but you get the idea. As Ayaka agreed to spar with Gaucho, his steely blue gaze re-assessed the Heavenly Fields with battle in mind. Given the high altitude, the day was hot, but not so humid. Thankfully the fields were above the line of the clouds making the air thing and dry. But the lack of moisture in the air was a double edged sword, for while he would not be sucking down mouthfuls of heated oxygen, the thin air quality in itself would tax his muscles the same, if not more. His opponent was several hands shorter than he was, and while normally Gaucho found his height to be a strong advantage, he was sure Ayaka's size would help her in this heat. While her pelt appeared thick and full, he was sure that it would also insulate her against over heating.

Backing up a few paces, Gaucho narrowed his blue eyes. Now that he thought about it, the she-wolf was tiny, compared to him. He was a good mover, yet he was not able to dance lithely about as mares like Aryel had been able to. Once he got going, it was difficult to stop - and he could not change the course of his bucks, or rears easily. Given her size, he anticipated that it would be quite difficult to hit her with his hooves. Although given that his hoof was about the size of her face, that might not be such a bad thing. Gaucho loved to spar, but didn't want any fatalities wrongly associated with his name. He was proud of those he had killed, and so far, that list included only intentional deaths.

Now about 7 feet back from his, Gaucho spread his massive black wings to either side of his body, making himself appear significantly larger. They were held straight out, barring her from attacking his flanks, unless she went all the way around. Snorting, he dropped his muzzle to about the height of her back, tilting the newly-antlered forward towards her, as he had seen deer and moose do. If she were to attack him head on, he would easily be able to fight her off using the spines of the rack. Still, Gaucho was smiling. It was a honourable and primal sort of emotion that washed across his features; incredibly grateful for the chance to spar, but also quite serious about the task.

"Ayaka" He grunted, almost affectionately. "You start." Raising his tail slightly in anticipation, he let his vision relax, focusing on nothing. His primitive nature took over, focusing on everything and nothing at the same time. By letting his gaze go slack, he was better able to perceive movements, rather than trying to watch her and predict what she would do.

[Yay practise spars :3 You may attack first. We'll do 2 attack posts, and 1 defence just to keep it short, and the once it's over, we'll resume the thread in the Fields?
Summary: Gaucho backs up about 7 feet from tells Ayaka she may begin. He opens his wings and lowers his head

Thanks for sparring with Gaucho!]

Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Meet me in the middle | Practise Spar, Ayaka - by Gaucho - 02-04-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: Meet me in the middle | Practise Spar, Ayaka - by Ayaka - 02-05-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: Meet me in the middle | Practise Spar, Ayaka - by Ayaka - 02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Meet me in the middle | Practise Spar, Ayaka - by Ayaka - 02-07-2013, 06:26 PM