Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO </style>

With fire to keep us warm & tools we made from rocks and bones
[Image: 5105621d5416e]</style>

Although Gaucho was a strong creature, the muscles in his neck were still getting used to the weight of the rack of antlers upon his brow. To begin the spar, he had set himself up defensively, with his head lowered, planning on using the antlers to fight Ayaka off, should she come for him straight on. Having only fought equines before, Gaucho was astonished to see how quickly a creature her size could move. As she launched herself towards his left shoulder, Gaucho awkwardly raised his head, trying to block her using his antlers, and failing completely. The weight felt foreign, and as he swung his neck he found his momentum and balance faltering. Gaucho grunted as her teeth sank into the skin on his left shoulder. The brute immediately pressed his wings to his sides instinctively - by holding them out at the angle he was, he may have in fact aided her in attacking his shoulder.

As blood trickled from the flayed skin on his shoulder, he felt that sensation again, that darkness he had felt when the antlers bonded to his forehead. It was like an itching behind his eye and under his skin. Snorting, his lip snarling as his mind tried to deduce whether this was a pleasurable, or painful sensation. What had she done? Was there some venom in her bite that was now effecting him? Emitting a sharp squeal, Gaucho found that at least he was still able to move, or so it seemed. Lost in the experience of his body accepting his new magic for the first time, he failed to defend himself against Ayaka's attack to his back. As he felt her claws grip onto his wide back and folded wings, his mind suddenly snapped back into sharp focus. The combination of her teeth and claws on his skin was infuriating; magic would be no aid to him if he was distracted by it. Grunting, he dropped his left shoulder hoping to dislodge her, and bucked.

As she jumped from his back, he continued to whirl all the way to the left, facing her. The itch of his magic now became like a wave within him - sloshing behind his eyes and tingling in his hooves. Unknowingly, Ayaka's initial bite had released the potential energy of his magic, and now it was simply waiting to be let out. As Ayaka howled, Gaucho found himself astonished to see a stream of fire coming from her throat. Instinctively he shoved himself backwards, his nostrils flaring as his steely blue gaze eyed the fire fearfully. Rearing into the air, he pawed defensively at the flames, singeing the hair around his fetlocks, and causing a sun-burn like sensation on his knees and lower forelegs.

Without truly understanding how, he felt a wave of cold rush within him. The beads on the dreamcatcher, laced between his horns began to glow faintly, as three distinct spirits comprised of smoke poured out of the dream catcher. They were each of them smaller than Ayaka, taking the form of wolves with flashing teeth and hungry eyes. Floating to the ground they issued unearthly barks and snarls as they moved to circle the she-wolf. Instinctively, without any rational basis, Gaucho believed that they would not harm him. Using the opportunity to his advantage, Gaucho lunged towards Ayaka, lowering his antlers and moving much like a bulldozer, hoping to knock into her using the spines of his rack. As he moved, following her movements, he began to toss his lowered head, while he kicked out with exaggerated movements, hoping to strike her using his forelegs.

[Magic is definitely okay!

Summary: Tries to block her using his antlers and misses. He folds his wings to his back, but becomes distracted by his magic allowing her to jump onto his back. Snapping back, he drops his left shoulder and bucks to get her off. Spinning around (rotating left) to face her, he backs up frightening as she howls fire at him, and rears pawing at the flames, burning his hair and singeing his forelegs/knees. Using his magic, three wolf-spirits, smaller than Ayaka come from his dreamcatcher and try to circle her (I believe if she bites at them, they would just disappear :) ), hoping she will be distracted, he lowered his head and tries to bulldoze her with his horns, and kick out at her using his front legs.

Attack 1/2 : Magic - 3 small spirits, Tries to hit her with his horns and kicks at her using his front hooves.]

Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Meet me in the middle | Practise Spar, Ayaka - by Ayaka - 02-05-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: Meet me in the middle | Practise Spar, Ayaka - by Gaucho - 02-05-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: Meet me in the middle | Practise Spar, Ayaka - by Ayaka - 02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Meet me in the middle | Practise Spar, Ayaka - by Ayaka - 02-07-2013, 06:26 PM