the Rift

loving hearts at play [Tolio]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Frost Fyre
You Can Never be Too Young

The warm rays of the sun spread over my back, blanketing me in a coat of warmth. I glance into the sky, admiring all the fluffy white clouds that dotted the vast blue sky. My small muzzle is lifted higher, and I imagine myself as a pegasus. Flying high into the sky, all the way until I touch the sun. Feeling it's warm rays on my body, soaring through the clouds without a care in the world. But, I couldn't do that. Although I longed to, I couldn't. I didn't have wings. Instead I had a horn. But still, being able to fly would be amazing. Although racism has already attached itself to me, I can still push it aside time from time to speak with others. My racism is growing though. It is a precious flower, and with the right nurturing it will someday bloom. Bloom into a ugly little flower that will surely envelope me entirely. Then I will be stuck, unable to push my supremacist ways away to speak with hornless horses without attacking them.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts of racism when a gentle blue butterfly lands on my nose. I giggle, focused on the butterfly as it begins to fly away. I run after it, lifting my legs up as I do. My small cloven hooves hit the ground in an even beat, my lion tail swishing behind me. My nostrils flare as my lungs pull air into them. I had been so lonely lately. Ever since mother left me. She seemed to think I could manage on my own. Now I disrespected her. I didn't care what happened to her. She could be eaten alive and I wouldn't care whatsoever. Why was I thinking of such cruel things like this on such a lovely day?

Pushing my thoughts to the back of my head I focus back on the butterfly, which fluttered around my head. I throw my hooves up, giggling. I prance after it, lifting my legs as high as I could. I was still lonely, but this butterfly was entertaining enough. For now.

"Chatting with others."
Thinking up her moves
Putting her moves to work

Messages In This Thread
loving hearts at play [Tolio] - by Frost Fyre - 02-04-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: loving hearts at play [Tolio] - by Tolio - 02-05-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: loving hearts at play [Tolio] - by Frost Fyre - 02-08-2013, 02:25 PM