the Rift

Flowers for the Night; mesec/moon god/quest return

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

By the time he'd made it to the Veins it was beginning to turn to nightfall, the odd orange hue of the retreating sun the only real bit of light that led d'Artagnan and his son up the difficult path. Two flowers sat in his maw, limp from being picked from the ground that so readily gave them away, rife with poison the quest hadn't been a simple one. He had been helped by his progeny, Aviya and Mesec, as well as a strange boy called Vermillion who talked too much for his own good. In fact, he talked so much that d'Artagnan's only option to shut him up was to get him to eat one of the Milky plants. The after effects were all rather amusing, however.

The rock levelled out at the top and the shade peered for the familiar broken shrine with charred symbols, a place where one might prey to their favoured God. d'Artagnan wasn't quite sure he'd call his visits here as preying, there was friction between himself and this God but he couldn't deny her power. Nor his need to have some of it. He stood before it as silent as a rock and waited for Mesec to join him, placing his prize flowers on the ground before her shrine, he looked at them critically from a distance. So feeble but so powerful, they looked innocent enough to eat and a fool surely would and most likely die later. In the end d'Artagnan decided he rather admired the two plants, facing the brunt of nature to carry out their deadly tasks.

A small sigh escaped his lips and he rather awkwardly spoke to the shrine. "Goddess of the Moon, I have returned to you with the flowers you requested in exchange for the power I asked for." He wondered if he got brownie points for bringing her son along too. Most likely not, knowing a little bit of her nature. The blood red stud waited then, hoping her shadowed behind wouldn't take too long to appear, he hated waiting.

[ooc; quest return:
He collected the flowers here & here
:: Dark x Water :: The ability to poison the water inside another's body causing narcosis.
<33]

texture by elenmire@deviantart

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Flowers for the Night; mesec/moon god/quest return - by d'Artagnan - 02-05-2013, 07:56 AM