the Rift

The blue butterfly

Elva Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
After she asks her question he stretches his legs to stand up, then he walks over to some mud and begins drawing with his hoof. She walks over to look at what he had drawn, it looks like some kind of cat to her ''Okay i'm going to guess all the cats that I know of, if that is what it is?, I know a lot of cats so you just nod when I guess the right one okay'' she says looking at the stallions honey brown eyes, ''Let me see ill start with the simple ones first okay, here we go, jaguar?, puma?, bobcat?, ocelot?, margay?, leopard?, serval?, cheetah?, lion?, tiger?, panther, a lynx?'', she has always loved wild cats that's why a young filly like her knows so many of them, but her favorites are the lynx, cheetah, margay, serval, and the white bangle tiger.

''do you have any family, if you do then your lucky'' she says with a playful smile ''mine abandoned me when I was born or so I was told, but it really doesn't sadden me much because they probably would have been bad parents anyways, i'm just happy that someone found me before the wolves did'' she says with a slight laugh ''I bet you have a great family!'' she says with a great big glowing smile ''I bet you laugh and play, and have great times all the time''.

Messages In This Thread
The blue butterfly - by Elva - 02-05-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: The blue butterfly - by Lynx - 02-05-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: The blue butterfly - by Elva - 02-05-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: The blue butterfly - by Lynx - 02-07-2013, 07:37 PM
RE: The blue butterfly - by Elva - 02-08-2013, 08:34 PM
RE: The blue butterfly - by Lynx - 02-11-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: The blue butterfly - by Elva - 02-14-2013, 04:36 PM