Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Mauja is just being grumpy. :P

Mauja the FrostHeart
ice cold man watches earth die, eternal winter takes its reign

Between his own simmering rage and the steady stream of words, Mauja had a hard time to focus on what she was really trying to say. Divide them? Who had talked about dividing them? He just wanted one of them to get their hornless asses off to the Veins with him! Thoroughly exasperated with her, it took all of his self-control to not make a dramatic groan - that, and Indy's rather apologetic look. Lifelong mate, indeed, he thought, annoyed. If she keeps this up, her life might be very short... With each passing second what little regard he'd had for the pearly white mare diminished, frayed away by his worry for his own herd and the raw annoyance which had already smoldered in his blood. He pitied Indy, and at the same time found himself admiring the black stallion slightly - he must have a God's patience, to live with that mare.

Alright, alright, she was wary of going with a lead she didn't know to the Veins. What was he going to do, call down the Gods and curse her? Push her into the lava? He gave a low snort. If that logic applied backwards too, he should be afraid of going there with them. If they brought the third along, he'd be thoroughly outnumbered. Wearily he watched her while she spoke. The Gods chose me as well, he thought with a hint of annoyance. He didn't have any grandchildren running around with them, though, and once her torrent of words was over Indy broke in. More and more he liked the man - he was intelligent, and didn't jump to strange conclusions. "I don't see why not," he told them, his voice a tad more stonier than he wished. But, whatever - it could've been a great deal worse. With that, he turned and started to walk southwest, hoping they'd tag along. Indy likely would, unless he'd misjudged the stallion entirely. And if the mare wanted to stand still and talk... Fuck her.

"As for peace," he begun. If they wanted their damned peace treaty they'd better damn not stand around and argue about it all day. "I have no interest in your lands nor your herd. I hope your feelings towards me and mine are the same. I hope it pleases you to know it, and I doubt I need to elaborate further on it when I've put it so clearly. As for time..." His blue eyes narrowed dangerously and he stared at the horizon. "It's running out. Perhaps you'll come back from this visit and find your forest in flames." He gave her a chilly look over his shoulder; Indy didn't deserve to have his home burned down, but she sure did. He wasn't going to waste time on pointless politics when the threat of all of Helovia being consumed in fire was imminent. If she wanted to loiter around and waste precious moments of her herd's life, that was her problem, but he wasn't going to go with it. He wasn't going to waste more of his' - he'd already wasted enough, and only some damnable Moon-luck had saved him from losing lives.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
tired of this game - by Mauja - 07-08-2012, 08:51 AM
RE: tired of this game - by Indy - 07-08-2012, 09:11 AM
RE: tired of this game - by Mauja - 07-08-2012, 09:52 AM
RE: tired of this game - by Gossamer - 07-08-2012, 10:26 PM
RE: tired of this game - by Indy - 07-09-2012, 07:01 AM
RE: tired of this game - by Mauja - 07-09-2012, 07:42 AM
RE: tired of this game - by Gossamer - 07-10-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: tired of this game - by Indy - 07-11-2012, 09:06 AM
RE: tired of this game - by Mauja - 07-11-2012, 10:55 AM
RE: tired of this game - by Indy - 07-11-2012, 03:17 PM