the Rift

Gone Astray | Ktu, Open

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Crimson eyes narrowed on the shell of the mare who claimed to be Phaedra and even called her leader as if that would be enough to prove she was who she said she was. Her gaze swept over the gaunt mare taking in the sharp juts of bone, patches of missing hair, and featherless wings. Without asking she was provided an answer. Cursed by the Moon Goddess. So it was greed that got the better of her, was it? Phaedra could say that she wanted the magic only to make herself better, but in the end wasn't it greed that drove anyone to go to the gods for anything? She could readily admit that it was her greed and desire to be 'normal' that had driven her there to ask the Earth God to repair her mangled forelegs.

"Is it worth it?" Ktulu asked the mare evenly. If the curse she had to suffer through was not worth the magic she wanted then there were several things she needed to be concerned about including Phaedra's vanity and the strength of the magic she asked for.

Vain mares would not do well in the Grey when it came time to fight for what would be theirs.

Phaedra's next announcement and the question that followed drew little more than a twitch of Ktulu's dark ears and an upward curve of her lips. "I have a child of my own, Phaedra." Ktulu reminded her. "Why would I dismiss the services of someone who is an excellent spy?" Not to mention someone who could bring forth future generations of Grey members. "There will be no problem so long as you can continue your duties."

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Phaedra - 02-05-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Ktulu - 02-08-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Phaedra - 02-09-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Ktulu - 02-17-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Phaedra - 02-17-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Ktulu - 02-20-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Gone Astray | Ktu, Open - by Phaedra - 02-20-2013, 09:49 PM